Are you a fan of nutty chocolate desserts but want to go for the healthier options? Don’t look further – just try this dark chocolate banana chia pudding, with the fantastic flavor of roasted hazelnuts.
This delicious recipe of chia pudding can transform your ordinary breakfast into a yummy and healthy celebration of a new day. The taste of this chocolate banana chia pudding is something special. Thanks to roasted hazelnuts and melted dark chocolate, this dessert is full of coziness and happiness. Just try chia pudding once and you’ll love it forever!
Chocolate banana chia pudding with roasted hazelnutsCourse: Breakfast, DessertCuisine: American, EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
This delicious recipe of chocolate chia pudding can transform your ordinary breakfast into a yummy and healthy celebration of a new day. The taste of this chocolate banana chia pudding is something special – thanks to roasted hazelnuts and melted dark chocolate, this dessert is full of coziness and happiness.
- for chia pudding
8 tablespoons chia seeds
10-12 fl. Oz (300-350 ml) unsweetened almond, cashew or coconut milk
3 tablespoons maple syrup (or other sweeteners of choice to taste)
2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- for the banana chocolate layer
1 large banana, sliced
2 squares dark chocolate, melted
10 roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- Prepare the chia pudding in advance: mix 8 tbsps chia seeds with 10-12 fl. Oz (300-350 ml) plant-based milk of your choice and 3 tablespoons maple syrup. If you want to make your chia pudding even more healthy, use one of the zero sugar sweeteners, such as sucralose.
- Once well combined, cover the container and put the mixture in the fridge overnight for at least 2 hours.
- Slice 1 large banana and chop 10 hazelnuts.
- Melt 2 dark chocolate squares, using the water bath method.
- Divide the chia pudding between two jars or bowls. Top each jar with the 1/2 sliced banana, ½ melted chocolate and decorate with ½ chopped hazelnuts.
- Nutrition facts are presented for 1 serving, containing 1 portion chia pudding with coconut milk, 1,5 tbsp maple syrup, 1 tbsp raw cacao powder, and ½ chocolate banana filling.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!