This simple and delicious healthy apple yogurt peanut butter snack will definitely raise your spirits. First of all, it is low-calorie, yet irresistibly yummy. Secondly, it contains a great combo of proteins and healthy fats, and full of dietary fiber, helping your digestion. And thirdly – it’s super-easy to cook! A real blessing for those, who are always on the run.
Apple slices with yogurt and peanut butter snack (vegan-friendly recipe)Course: Snacks, SidesCuisine: EuropeanDifficulty: Easy
This simple and delicious healthy apple yogurt peanut butter snack is a great combo of proteins and healthy fats. Try it out!
2oz (60 g) plain non-fat Greek yogurt or coconut yogurt
1/2 tablespoon peanut butter of your choice
1 big apple
1/4 teaspoon grounded cinnamon
- Mix 2oz (60g) yogurt, 1/2 tbsp peanut butter and 1/2 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Put aside.
- Cut the apple in half. Divide each half for 6 slices.
- Cut each of 6 grapes in half.
- Top the apple slices with the yogurt-peanut butter mixture and decorate with grapes.
- Enjoy your healthy snack!
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!